Just Fruit Diet: India is a country where you will find the highest number of vegetarians in the world. That means the majority of people will overlook the availability of animal meat. Non-vegetarian food like chicken or fish is obtained from animals which are a great source of proteins and minerals.
People mostly prefer meat if they want to gain weight, or bodybuilders mostly prefer this type of food. People also love to have vegetarian food over non-vegetarian as they do not like meat. But they also think that eating a vegan diet is healthier than other types of food.
Eating fruits daily and going for a fruit diet are two different things. Eating nuts daily with your daily diet plan is very beneficial for everyone’s health.
Doctors and dietitians also suggest taking fruits every day. But going for a complete fruit diet may require a lot of research. One has to check every aspect of the fruit diet and what pros and cons can be in their health before planning to go for this diet plan. One should be very professional or take the help of professionals first before going for such a dietary plan in the future.
These types of diets may be unhealthy for you, and you might risk your life in this. Here in this article, we are going to discuss how just a fruit diet or fruit and vegetable diet plan can be beneficial for you.
Potential Benefits of Taking Just Fruit Diet
- Fruits are very beneficial for your body’s growth as they supply necessary nutrients to the body. As well as fruits are a great source of fibre which helps you lower your cholesterol level. High fibre fruits include blueberries, apples, blackberries, and raspberries.
- Fruits are a great source of antioxidants which limit the production of free radicals from the human body. This fruit includes berries, prunes, and plums.
- Fruits include bananas, guavas, and mangoes are a good source of potassium. This helps in maintaining the body’s blood pressure, and it also helps in blood flow.
- Oranges, limes, and lemons contain a high source of folate. Folate helps your body in creating more red blood cells (RBC).
What Fruits To Consider in Just Fruit Diet
- Acidic Fruits: Acidic fruits contain Vitamin C, and the example of such fruits are tomatoes, oranges, grapefruits, plums, and cranberries.
- Sweet Fruits: Sweet fruits include all raw fruits and dry fruits like bananas, dates, figs, and grapes.
- Oily fruits: Fruits that contain oil particles such as avocados, coconuts, and olives.
- Sub-acidic fruits: examples – apples, apricots, cherries, and raspberries.
- Starchy fruit: example – squash
- Vegetables: such as bell peppers and cucumbers.
Other Healthy Fruits and Their Benefit
1. Blueberries: Blueberries are considered as tasty and healthy fruits with respect to all the nutrients present in that fruit. They are known for low calories and high in calcium, that is why this fruit is high in demand in case you are going for a proper fruit diet plan. Blueberries include a high amount of anthocyanins that help in defending your cells from harmful molecules called free radicals.
2. Blackberries: Blackberries are also a kind of dark blue-berries which have a large number of health benefits. This fruit fulfils 24% of DV for Vitamin K in your body. Vitamin K is rarely found in vegetables, some selected fruits(blueberries, raspberries, and prunes) that are the reason why these fruits are the richest fruit sources.
3. Elderberries: Elderberries are considered more for medicinal purposes than as a fruit because they have all the nutrients which are used as a cure for many diseases. Elderberries are a high source of Vitamin C as well as B6.
These two nutrients provide a healthy immune system in our body. These berries are helpful if it is cooked & if you eat these as raw elderberries, it may cause an upset stomach.
4. Blue Tomatoes: Blue tomatoes are also known as purple or indigo rose tomatoes & these are excellent sources of anthocyanins. Blue vegetables help in reducing inflammation, heart diseases. This fruit also improves eyes and brainpower.
5. Damson Plums: Damson Plums are also processed as jams and jellies. This fruit helps from several digestive problems, including constipation and other diseases.
This fruit is high in fiber and provides several health benefits to our body. People also dry Damson Plums to make Prunus as prunus helps us from digestion problems that affect almost 14% of our global population.
This article is all about just a fruit diet can be beneficial for your health or not? But might have found several benefits of eating fruits and vegetables. We have also covered all the important types of fruits and their benefits in our health.
Many fruits contain various types of necessary nutrients which are very beneficial for your body. So, to boost your health, you must eat fruits and vegetables daily.